Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

Today I am grateful for....



God showing me that there is beauty in even the most uncomfortable and cold situations.

It has been one heck of a day.
Unfortunately, I learned that my 'fiance' of almost two years had put up a profile on a popular dating site claiming he was looking for someone.
No, it's not a rumor and yes, I have proof.

Though I am unbelievably hurt and angry, God is here with me.
I didn't know why He led me to those particular plants to photograph them this afternoon, but now I see that He was showing me that I am just as strong as they are.
They have withstood this cold and painful time of winter and are still there....
waiting...
for the sun to shine down on them and fill them with the warmth they need to begin growing and flourishing again.
So am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog! I am sincerely grateful for each and every one!