Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 20011

Today I am grateful for:

God's Word

This is a picture of my Devotions Basket.  Inside are my Bible, A Daily Bible, my prayer journal, a couple devotionals, pens, index cards and a little case of stationery & envelopes just in case God calls to mind someone who needs a special 'pick me up'.

This is something that I just created a couple days ago.  I really need to get back into the Word.  I make time for everything else, so I have no excuses.  Even if it's just 15 minutes a day.

I have signed up to read through the Bible in 90 days with Mom's ToolBox.  I will be blogging through my experiences at Clutter-Free Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog! I am sincerely grateful for each and every one!