Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Prayer For Today, 1-6-10

Dear Father in Heaven...

I have embarked on a journey to read through your Word in 90 Days.  So far, I have completed the book of Genesis.  Though I have read this book before, it has become like new to me.  I will never cease to be thankful for your gift of creation.

What amazing imagination and artistry you showed in the world!  How beautiful! I can only imagine what the Garden of Eden looked like.. in the beginning, untouched, undefiled....

Even now, in this day and age, the beauty of the world You created for us to live in is breathtaking.

Thank you, Lord, for the world you have provided for us.

Father, I am struggling to find the quiet time to pray. There is so much going on around me at all times, so much noise and distraction... I have a million things I want to talk to you about, but every time a thought forms, something interrupts. Someone needs my attention, someone blasts the TV, someone or something completely distracts me.  Even right now...

Father, please help me find the stillness of thought I need to complete a prayer to you.  A real prayer, a heart-felt prayer.  Not just me rushing through a bunch of words that I do not even remember once I am done because of all the goings-on around me.

Thank you, Father for helping me to pray.
In Jesus Name I pray....
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog! I am sincerely grateful for each and every one!